Country: United Kingdom
The Workplace team is looking for a researcher who is passionate about shaping the future of work for organisations globally. We pride ourselves in enabling company conversations, allowing leaders to communicate with their teams, and in providing engaging ways for employees to communicate with their leadership. Within our team, research spans every step of the life cycle, from understanding people’s latent needs before we build, to assuring the products we build deliver first-rate user experiences, to measuring the impact of our products and services.As a researcher on the team you will have the opportunity to work on multiple research initiatives across the org, including foundational and tactical research. You will be working closely with other researchers and cross-functional partners in executing high priority research initiatives for the org.
UX Qualitative Researcher Responsibilities:
- Work closely with product team and other researchers to identify research questions
- Act as a thought leader in domain of research, while advocating for people who use our products
- Design and execute studies that address both user behavior and attitudes, using the right methodology for the right questions
- Generate insights that contribute to how product teams think about strategy
- Work cross-functionally with design, product management, data science, content strategy, engineering, and marketing
- Communicate insights in creative and compelling ways
- Manage research vendors to help augment the work of the research team
- Proven experience in design and execution of research studies
- Experience in translating Cross Functional team needs into actionable insights
- Experience in effectively communicating research findings relevant and context to inform and enable product direction
- Experience in building collaborative and productive working relationships with internal/external partners
- BA/BS in a human behavior related field, such as human-computer interaction, psychology, sociology, user research, communication, information science, media studies, computer science, or economics.
- Experience in working in a technical environment
Meta builds technologies that help people connect, find communities, and grow businesses. When Facebook launched in 2004, it changed the way people connect. Apps like Messenger, Instagram and WhatsApp further empowered billions around the world. Now, Meta is moving beyond 2D screens toward immersive experiences like augmented and virtual reality to help build the next evolution in social technology. People who choose to build their careers by building with us at Meta help shape a future that will take us beyond what digital connection makes possible today—beyond the constraints of screens, the limits of distance, and even the rules of physics.