Country: United Kingdom
We are the teams who create all of Meta’s products used by billions of people around the world. Want to build new features and improve existing products like Messenger, Video, Groups, News Feed, Search and more? Want to solve unique, large scale, highly complex technical problems? Meta is seeking experienced full-stack Software Engineers to join our product teams. You can help build products that help us connect the next billion people, create new features that have billions of interactions per day and be a part of a team that’s working to help people connect with each other around the globe. Join us!
Software Engineer, Product Responsibilities:
- Full stack web/mobile application development with a variety of coding languages
- Create consumer products and features using internal programming language Hack
- Work closely with our PM and design teams to define feature specifications and build the next generation of products leveraging frameworks such as React & React Native
- Work closely with operations and infrastructure to build and scale back-end services
- Build report interfaces and data feeds
- Complete medium to large features (each with many tasks) independently without guidance
- Proactively identify and drive changes as needed for assigned codebase, product area and/or systems
- Programming Experience
- Relevant experience building large-scale applications or similar experience
- Experience designing and completing medium to large features independently without guidance
- Experience identifying and driving changes to applications as needed
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, relevant technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
Meta builds technologies that help people connect, find communities, and grow businesses. When Facebook launched in 2004, it changed the way people connect. Apps like Messenger, Instagram and WhatsApp further empowered billions around the world. Now, Meta is moving beyond 2D screens toward immersive experiences like augmented and virtual reality to help build the next evolution in social technology. People who choose to build their careers by building with us at Meta help shape a future that will take us beyond what digital connection makes possible today—beyond the constraints of screens, the limits of distance, and even the rules of physics.