Imagine working for a Remote First company, that provides an all-expenses-paid retreat every quarter for you to catch up with colleagues in a sociable way; where you can share a meal, enjoy some activities and talk about the next innovative projects you’re working on!
Add to Event is an award-winning startup that has helped to find suppliers for over 100,000 events, ranging from birthday parties to large corporate events for the likes of The BBC, Accenture and JP Morgan. Our innovative marketplace makes it incredibly easy to find whatever you need for your event, from giant tipis to wood-fired pizza caterers. But don’t just take our word for it, check out our Trustpilot Reviews.
We envision a world where anyone can organise their dream event. In minutes, not months. We believe that we can radically simplify the process of finding, booking and managing event suppliers which will lead to better events throughout the world, from fantastic festivals to wonderful weddings. Take a look at our Careers site for more information.
We have an exciting opportunity for an SEO Manager to join our growing Marketing team. You will work closely with our Head of Marketing to align to the Strategic OKRs and implement technical Search Engine Optimisation for high growth.
We’re looking for someone who has considerable experience working on large location-driven websites with many landing pages. You’ll be incredibly data-driven and a master of spreadsheets and analytics. You’ll be extremely passionate about the organic search landscape and keep us on the forefront of new tools, techniques and opportunities.
The ideal candidate will have extensive SEO experience (agency or in-house) and very strong analytical skills. It’s essential that you have a solid understanding of how technical SEO initiatives can generate visibility in the SERPs and, of course, traffic. You will be self-motivated, driven and autonomous and have experience working in a fast-paced, evolving environment – with a keen eye for detail in recognising patterns and trends.
- Plan and execute new SEO initiatives and projects to drive business impact
- Recognise patterns, analyse trends and make strong, data-driven decisions
- Contribute to the overarching organic and paid keyword strategies
- Produce focussed reports and relevant keyword insights for various teams within the business
- Work with the in house development and design teams to ensure landing pages are effectively optimised for all target search terms to capture maximum traffic
- Keep up to date with the latest industry trends, spotting and testing relevant opportunities.
- Experience actively managing SEO projects (technical and content)
- Exceptional ability with key tools such as Google Analytics, Search Console, SEMrush and other services like Ahrefs, Hotjar, Moz, RankTank or similar
- Experience producing and presenting reports to key stakeholders
- Exceptional data analysis skills
- A passion for excellence and a drive to always improve on previous results
- Experience working to targets (such as traffic and on-site conversions)
- Goal oriented: you’ll need to relish the opportunity to help achieve and exceed targets
- A solid understanding of how multiple Digital Marketing channels work together (eg. PPC, Social, email marketing..).
- Work hard, take breaks – 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Flexible working – we are a remote-first organisation believing in asynchronous working practices. You won’t find back-to-back Zoom meetings here!
- Generous parental leave policies to support you as your family grows.
- Company pension that allows you to save for the future.
- Equipment – We’ll hook you up with a brand new MacBook, monitor, and any other accessories you need to do your best work.
- Learning and development – we fully support your professional development, whether that’s paying for new tools, books, courses or coaches.
- Mental health support – we want to ensure everyone in the company has the access they need to mental health support so we provide free access to therapy sessions via Spill.
- Regular socials – we’re a social bunch, that’s why we invest in bringing the team together through regular socials and annual employee retreats. Check out our first annual retreat here.
Statement of Diversity and Inclusion
Diversity and Inclusion is a priority for us all at Add to Event. We are committed to cultivating a fair and healthy working environment, where our employees can be themselves and thrive in their work. We treat one another with humility, respect and dignity at all times.
As a remote-first business, we have a flexible and collaborative approach to all aspects of our work. As such, we are open to discussions about flexible working for all our employees. If you are the right person for us, we will do our very best to make it work for you.
We work to ensure that our recruitment processes are as inclusive as possible to everyone. This includes making adjustments for people who have a disability or long-term condition. If you would like us to make adjustments during the application process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org