Company: Facebook App
Country: United Kingdom
Meta Product Managers work with cross-functional teams of engineers, designers, data scientists and researchers to build products. We are looking for extremely entrepreneurial Product Managers who value moving quickly. As a PM in Workrooms Trust & Safety team, you’ll bring your deep technical skills, a keen affinity for delightful products, and a passion for work experiences together to build out capabilities that make our products viable for businesses. You will be responsible for working with both internal teams and partners to create meaningful privacy, integrity, security and compliance experiences that get businesses excited to use Workrooms for collaboration. You’ll build roadmaps with teams across our organization to ensure their success.
Product Manager – Workrooms, Trust & Safety Responsibilities:
- Be the primary driver for identifying significant opportunities, and driving product vision, strategies and roadmaps in the context of broader organizational strategies and goals.
- Understand Meta’s strategic and competitive position in the future of work and deliver Trust & Safety products/experiences that are aligned with our mission and recognized best in the industry.
- Manage relationships with cross-functional teams across Meta, drive cross-org dependency alignment, and consider inputs from wider stakeholders to define our vision and strategy.
- Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm.
- Incorporate data, research, and market analysis to inform product strategies and roadmaps.
- Plan, initiate, and manage projects for virtual reality (VR) and 2D – based products.
- Lead the ideation, technical development, and launch of innovative trust and safety tools and experiences.
- Drive product development with teams of world-class engineers and designers, while maintaining team health.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams and external partners to drive product vision, define product requirements, coordinate resources from other groups (design, legal, policy, security etc.), and guide the team through key milestones.
- Integrate usability studies, research, and market analysis into product requirements to improve engineer productivity and enhance user satisfaction.
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products. Identify and track key performance metrics.
- Extensive experience in product management or related industry experience
- Requires a Bachelor's degree (or foreign degree equivalent) in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, Analytics, Mathematics, Physics, Applied Sciences, or a related field and two years of experience in the following:
- Product management or product design
- Technical architecture of complex and highly scalable web applications or media products
- Designing simple and intuitive user interfaces
- Creating examples through wire frames and mock ups
- Working in a technical environment with a broad, cross functional team
- Delivering technical presentations
- Analyzing complex, large-scale data sets and making decisions based on data
- Gathering requirements across diverse areas and users, and converting and developing them into a product solution
- Technical experience with analytical tools, methodologies, and design
- Displaying strong leadership, organizational and execution skills
- Proven communication skills
- Experience in enterprise SaaS or working directly with businesses as customers
- Experience defining vision and strategy for a new product
- Experience going through a full product lifecycle, integrating customer feedback into product requirements, driving prioritization and pre/post-launch execution
Meta builds technologies that help people connect, find communities, and grow businesses. When Facebook launched in 2004, it changed the way people connect. Apps like Messenger, Instagram and WhatsApp further empowered billions around the world. Now, Meta is moving beyond 2D screens toward immersive experiences like augmented and virtual reality to help build the next evolution in social technology. People who choose to build their careers by building with us at Meta help shape a future that will take us beyond what digital connection makes possible today—beyond the constraints of screens, the limits of distance, and even the rules of physics.