Company: Facebook App
Country: United Kingdom
Meta is seeking a senior Product Manager who’s interested in the challenge of transforming Meta’s reputation for customer support by helping customers get the most out of our tools and services.Cross-Meta Support’s charter is to work across Meta’s full family of apps and services (Facebook App, Instagram, WhatsApp, Messenger, Oculus, and our suite of business products), and provide available, effective, supportive experiences for 3bn+ people worldwide.Our strategy is to build a universal, modern platform for customer support that combines industry-leading user experiences (conversational interfaces, chatbots and live chat, proactive in-product interventions) with internal tools that gives our support agents superpowers and provides teams with information to improve their products and services.In addition to building a platform, we’re also responsible for directly supporting our biggest audiences (the people using and advertising on Facebook, Instagram, and Messenger) and tackling the highest-priority support problems: for example, when people get locked out of their account because of a hacker or an integrity enforcement mistake.While we’re especially looking to hire product managers with experience in this space, we’re also looking for generalist PMs with a passion for tackling these hard, big, and important problems.
Product Manager Responsibilities:
- Is the primary driver for identifying significant opportunities, and driving product vision, strategies, and roadmaps in the context of broader organizational strategies and goals.
- Understand Meta’s strategic and competitive position and deliver products that are aligned with our mission and recognized best in the industry.
- Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm.
- Incorporate data, research, and market analysis to inform product strategies and roadmaps.
- Plan, initiate, and manage information technology projects for web-based products and platforms.
- Lead the ideation, technical development, and launch of innovative tools, platforms, and/or products.
- Drive product development with teams of world-class engineers and designers, while maintaining team health.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to drive product vision, define product requirements, coordinate resources from other groups (design, legal, etc.), and guide the team through key milestones.
- Integrate usability studies, research, and market analysis into product requirements to improve engineer productivity and enhance user satisfaction.
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products. Identify and track key performance metrics.
- Displaying leadership, organizational and execution skills
- Requires a Bachelor's degree (or foreign degree equivalent) in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, Analytics, Mathematics, Physics, Applied Sciences, or a related field and 2+ years of experience in the following:
- Experience in product management or product design
- Experience working in a technical environment with a broad, cross functional team to drive product vision, define product requirements, coordinate resources from other groups (design, legal, etc.), and guide the team through key milestones
- Experience in analyzing complex, large-scale data sets and making decisions based on data
- Experience in gathering requirements across diverse areas and users, and converting and developing them into a product solution
- Experience in technical experience with analytical tools, methodologies, and design
- Proven communication skills
- Experience defining vision and strategy for a product.
- Experience going through a full product lifecycle, integrating customer feedback into product requirements, driving prioritization and pre/post-launch execution.
- Experience recruiting and leading a cross-functional team of world-class individuals.
- Enthusiastic and resilient in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm.
Meta builds technologies that help people connect, find communities, and grow businesses. When Facebook launched in 2004, it changed the way people connect. Apps like Messenger, Instagram and WhatsApp further empowered billions around the world. Now, Meta is moving beyond 2D screens toward immersive experiences like augmented and virtual reality to help build the next evolution in social technology. People who choose to build their careers by building with us at Meta help shape a future that will take us beyond what digital connection makes possible today—beyond the constraints of screens, the limits of distance, and even the rules of physics.