£36,969 – £46,140 per annum
(We normally offer a starting salary at the beginning of the range)
Full-time (37.5h) / Permanent
Greenpeace is an international non-profit global campaigning organisation. Our independence and global reach enable us to stand for positive change through action in order to defend nature and promote peace. We investigate and expose global environmental problems, confront those in positions of power and present alternative solutions.
This is a chance to demonstrate your expert grasp of the principles and practices of digital marketing, using outputs from analysis to drive improvements to campaigning and fundraising.
Analysing data from our supporter engagement campaigns and initiatives – from multiple sources such as CRM, email, web and social media platforms – alongside contextual information such as market research, you’ll provide insights, relevant context, and actionable recommendations that enable us to improve the effectiveness of our engagement programme and drive measurable improvements to metrics around supporter engagement, within resource and budgetary constraints.
You’ll be responsible for the development and continuous improvement of segment- and audience-based management information, analysing supporter engagement actions and other donations to make recommendations on how to deepen supporter engagement and on fundraising tactics, channel mix and segmentation approaches.
• Knowledge and experience of delivering reporting and working collaboratively with digital marketers, fundraisers and/or campaigners to provide high quality actionable insight, informed by campaign results and analysis.
• Expertise in Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics, plus experience with CRM, SEM, Google, SEO, Social, email and their metrics.
• Very good SQL skills with ability to handle complex data structures from multiple sources and different areas (digital, transactional, marketing, etc).
• Knowledge of data gathering, cleaning and transforming data, plus experience with data QA and troubleshooting.
• Ideally, knowledge of Tableau or other BI tools, plus experience with customer analytics (churn, lifetime value, segmentation) and experience running statistical analyses using coding language such as Python, R, etc.
You’ll be encouraged to develop both personally and professionally, taking advantage of the wide range of learning and development opportunities available to our staff. We offer great benefits such as a generous pension scheme, subsidised lunches, free yoga and a wealth of well-being resources, just to name a few. Take a look at our Work for Greenpeace pages to find out more about what it’s like to work for us and why you should apply.
We are happy to consider flexible working requests as part of the recruitment process.
How to Apply: For more information and to apply please visit our website.
Greenpeace UK is an inclusive and diversity-friendly employer. We value difference, promote equality and challenge discrimination, enhancing our organisational capability. We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds and do not discriminate on the basis of disability, race, colour, ethnicity, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age or any other category protected by law.
CLOSING DATE: 9am, 6th December 2021
INTERVIEWS: W/c 13th December 2021